[orca-list] Problem with Wireless Again

OK, I'm using WPSK AES11. I am running a Linksys WRT54GS wireless broadband router. Using the Dell Inspiron E1505 service tag:

GDYL7B1

I'm on UBuntu Hardy 8.10, Orca 2.24.1.

I went in gnome-terminal

and typed what was suggested yesterday to me:  nm-connection-manager

but nothing came up. When I did: nm-connection- then hit tab, it brought up editer.

I went in there, just out of a hunch. I do! see a wired page, a wireless page, and a Mobile Broadband page. On the wireless page, the list table is empty. If I tab to the add button and hit space bar on that, I then get totally lost. The fields don't make a lotta since to me on this screen. I don't even see anywhere to have it scan for wireless connections within range. Can someone tell me how to set this up? I'm not gonna tell you my incription key for obvious reasons, but I will at least! tell you that my SSID is: BlindPerspectives

I'll also again, tell ya I'm on WPSK using AES11.

I'm using the Intel ProSet Wireless. Or at least, that is how Windows saw it. Yall do! have my permission to go to the Dell web site and look up my system in the support pages, if that'll give you a better idea as to my system, and what specs it has.

Thanks.

Chris.