[orca-list] problem after upgrade

Hi all
After upgradeing my system I got a error message from apt-get and also
from aptitude. I guess something happend with at-spi but i'm not
really sure.
I have installed atk, intltool, at-spi and orca from svn and it works
great. Have anyone any idea? I paste from the log here. It's in
swedish but I think you can get it anyway.
---
 Setting up python-pyatspi (1.24.0-0ubuntu3.8.10.1) ...

 pycentral: pycentral pkginstall: not overwriting local files

 pycentral pkginstall: not overwriting local files

 dpkg: error processing python-pyatspi (--configure):

  underprocess post-installation script gav felkod 1

 Fel uppstod vid hantering:

  python-pyatspi

 Log ended: 2009-01-31  12:23:10
So, any ideas how I can get rid of this?
all the best Tony