Re: [orca-list] Problem with Wireless Again

Hi.

I don't mean to be unhelpful and rude, but can we please keep this list on the topics of Orca and accessibility? It frustrates me that every blindness/accessibility-related community I join slowly turns into "I need help with this technical issue and don't want to google for the solution or another community."

I'm not opposed to being helpful, I just don't want to be a member of any general Linux support communities, which is why I haven't signed up for any. I want to read discussions about Orca and GNOME accessibility, and while I'm sympathetic to folks struggling to get their systems working, mine works just fine and I don't want to have to delete or skim past a bunch of unrelated questions to benefit from this list.

There are some very good distribution-specific forums out there. I know the ones for Ubuntu are quite helpful, as google has turned up any number of helpful posts there.

Thank you, and good luck with your wireless issue.