Re: [orca-list] using skype with orca

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Aruni Sharma wrote:

for those who are not I have a very good news. I have been able to
configure the pidgin plugin for skype and I am now able to use skype
for all practical purposes.

Really? So calls work? How do I set it up?
I'm just curious.

Now I would like to know whether there is a good OCR software
accessible with orca.

Probably sane I guess from a terminal and then you will need to find a
package to convert the image into text. Sorry, I don't have the ocr
names as
in the converters from picture to text at hand.
I haven't tried it myself its just the replies I got when I asked. I
hope to try soon though.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/