Re: [orca-list] using skype with orca

Hi Aruni:

Can you write up details about how you have done this? The "can I use skype" question is one of the more frequently asked questions, and our answer has always been "no". If you have good information on how to set this up with Pidgin, please let us know and give us URLs and set up instructions.

Thanks

Will