Re: rt3070sta not controllable with networkmanager

Can you clarify what I need to do in my driver's config.mk file? The only reference to network manager I saw was the following:

# Support Native WpaSupplicant for Network Maganger [sic]
HAS_NATIVE_WPA_SUPPLICANT_SUPPORT=y

I have not tried the rt2x00 driver, the wiki main page does not mention my card, but I guess it is similar enough that it should work?

Thanks,
dan