Re: hacking nm-applet

Thanks Jirka's reply
my steps:
1. I want to replace nm-applet
2. I wrote the user through the GUI to config (and I provided Network DBUS API)
Name called: org.myself.Network
(So I want to look for function can be applied )
3. Set the way that only selected a.wire b.wifi c.3.5g d.disable
4. Contents set: gateway static ip dns mask
5. After set up, I will automatically connect.

I would like to make the above process

ps: keep only one config for each interface

So I do not know how to get from nm-applet that the function of these settings config

I really don't know how to do.

BTW, i try to use gconf tool that deviate modify gconfig not create, right?