RE: [libxml++] [patch] Namespace class and custom_dom example

Have you made any more progress on this?

I will push for libxml++ 1.0 API freeze soon (glibmm 2.3.0 will be out soon,
so we can start on libxml++ 1.2.0), so it would be nice to get this into the
API if that is appropriate.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com