RE: [libxml++] [patch] Namespace class and custom_dom example

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 05:07, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> Have you made any more progress on this?

Finally, I added it to the Tracker.

It is a good thing I worked on modifying an existing example (dom_build)
because I ran into a major flaw of the new Namespace class. I had
inherited from the NonCopyable class, but I had to remove that. I am not
sure how to implement a zero-copy on methods returning Namespace using
libxml like has been done with the nodes. Maybe someone has an idea?

I modified my custom_dom to much clearer I think. I fixed a bug, and
added support for comment nodes.