Re: kupfer questions

2009-12-06 17:34:59 Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com>:
>Thank you for updating according to this, Karol; the Gnome/XFCE split
>looks good now (and Gnome works). I intended the trash functionality
>to be its complete own plugin (it should work with GVFS on XFCE too, I
>think AsA from arch suggested that) -- and I have published changes to
>that effect.

Unfortunately, in my env trash don't work:
D [kupfer.utils]: show_url trash:///
Error [kupfer.utils]: gtk.show_uri: Failed to execute child process
"nautilus" (file not found)

Also plugin always show "trash is empty".

Open trash with "thunar trash://" works ok, so I guess, it's
configuration problem. Personally I don't use trash, and I have dropped
all unnecessary parts of XFCE and Gnome.

>Also, now can we finally get rid of the common.py plugin -- it was
>just inconsistent, it had a source named "Special Items" (a name that
>means nothing) etc. So I have edited the names too.

I agree.

Karol