Re: kupfer questions

> That's good. On top we should split out the trash functionality to its own
> plugin, it should work with gvfs on any platform. Then update defaults.cfg
> -- The gnome plugin should be enabled by default IMO, this is consistent
> with what's written in the kupfer FAQ at the moment. What do people think?
>
> Ulrik

Thank you for updating according to this, Karol; the Gnome/XFCE split
looks good now (and Gnome works). I intended the trash functionality
to be its complete own plugin (it should work with GVFS on XFCE too, I
think AsA from arch suggested that) -- and I have published changes to
that effect.

Also, now can we finally get rid of the common.py plugin -- it was
just inconsistent, it had a source named "Special Items" (a name that
means nothing) etc. So I have edited the names too.

Ulrik