Re: Update libchamplainmm

Hi,

I would be much more than happy to take office :) This is a great
opportunity to learn a lot from this extremely helpful community,
although it is also a challenge.

I think I should upload my branch to git.gnome.org in a separate
branch. I think we should keep master where it is right now until
libchamplainmm-0.12 gets not only stabilized but also a bit complete.
Does this sound like a good plan?

In my branch I tried to keep structure and code as much as similar to
what I've seen in gtkmm, to ease an eventual review from the
professionals.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Juan.