Re: Update libchamplainmm

On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 19:37 +0100, Juan Rafael García Blanco wrote:
Hi,

I’ve contacted Debarshi Ray, the maintainer of libchamplainmm, and he said that he “is not working on
libchamplainmm these days”. Also, since nobody responded to my first email, I assume nobody is working on
libchamplainmm.

Taking the cluttermm update as example, I think I’ll create a bug report where I’ll start uploading
patches. Right now I’m working on getting libchamplainmm compile with latest libchamplain. I’ve set a
libchamplainmm-0-12 branch here https://github.com/juanrgar/libchamplainmm/tree/libchamplainmm-0-12

I can’t find a libchamplainmm component in bugzilla; is it ok if I submit it to gtkmm?

It would be awesome if someone, from time to time, could review my patches or the libchamplainmm-0-12
branch directly.

Looking at your branch on github, I see that you've done lots of work.
Maybe you should just ask Debarshi if you can be the new libchamplainmm
maintainer. I'm sure he'd agree. You already have git push access.

Maybe I'll manage to do an overall review of the code for you once it's
all in git.gnome.org. I've never looked at this project before.

Murray

www.openismus.com