Re: Update libchamplainmm

Hi,

I’ve contacted Debarshi Ray, the maintainer of libchamplainmm, and he said that he “is not working on
libchamplainmm these days”. Also, since nobody responded to my first email, I assume nobody is working on
libchamplainmm.

Taking the cluttermm update as example, I think I’ll create a bug report where I’ll start uploading patches.
Right now I’m working on getting libchamplainmm compile with latest libchamplain. I’ve set a
libchamplainmm-0-12 branch here https://github.com/juanrgar/libchamplainmm/tree/libchamplainmm-0-12

I can’t find a libchamplainmm component in bugzilla; is it ok if I submit it to gtkmm?

It would be awesome if someone, from time to time, could review my patches or the libchamplainmm-0-12 branch
directly.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Juan.