Re: How to get mute and record state of a mixer?

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 15:00 -0500, José Alburquerque wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 15:48 +0100, Carlo Wood wrote:
> > Gst::Mixer has
> >
> > set_volume, set_mute and set_record.
> >
> > But there is only get_volume.
> >
> > Why isn't there a get_mute and get_record?
> > Is that impossible, or is there another way I can get the current values?
>
> Gst::Mixer wraps only the API that the C API exposes.  The GstMixer
> functions available just don't provide functionality for the functions
> you mention (see the GstMixer docs[1]).

You know, rechecking the docs, the C API does have a macro called
GST_MIXER_TRACK_HAS_FLAG() used to check what flags a Gst::MixerTrack
has.  We'll try to add a convenience function for this.  For now, using
the Gst::MixerTrack::property_flags() property and seeing if the
appropriate flag from Gst::MixerTrackFlags is set should work just as
well.

--
José