Re: Gtkmm and mysql help

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 09:31 +0530, sankar bose wrote:
> Thanks for your quick response.
>     and thank you for giving me a direction to study.I am going to use
>  libgdamm.
>     can you please explain a little bit
> Gnome::Gda::Connection::open_from_string function,
>     i cant understand how to make a connection string for MySQL

This should be helpful:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/libgda/unstable/GdaConnection.html#gda-connection-open-from-string

The "simple" libgdamm example creates a connection string here:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/libgdamm/tree/examples/simple/main.cc#n180
and I create a more complicated one here in Glom:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/glom/tree/glom/libglom/connectionpool_backends/postgres.cc#n60

>  and i
> have  a another
>     question how to use regular expression in gtkmm

Glib::Regex can do that. I haven't used it much myself.
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glibmm/unstable/classGlib_1_1Regex.html

www.openismus.com