Re: Gtkmm and mysql help

Thanks for your quick response.
    and thank you for giving me a direction to study.I am going to use
 libgdamm.
    can you please explain a little bit
Gnome::Gda::Connection::open_from_string function,
    i cant understand how to make a connection string for MySQL and i
have  a another
    question how to use regular expression in gtkmm and  could you
name a database   related  project ( MySQL) in gtkmm so i can learn
from it.