Re: treeview Tab control

Hi, Thomas!
You wrote that hitting Tab erases cell, restoring it to value stored
in TreeStore. What if you will somehow get the text in edited column
and manually set the value in TreeStore using that key_pressed
handler? I think text is getting lost because treeview displays data
in model (in our case treestore), am I right ?