Re: treeview Tab control

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 18:48 +0100, Thomas Sommer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> for the cellrenderer I just found  editing_canceled()
>
> here the hack into the editable treeview example from the docs:
>
> bool ExampleWindow::on_key_press(GdkEventKey* event)
>    {
>       std::cout << event->keyval << "\n";
>       Gtk::CellRenderer* r=m_TreeView.get_column_cell_renderer (0);
>       r->editing_canceled();
>    }
>
> I get the key value but editing is not canceled when hitting tab in the
> first column.
> Do I select the wrong renderer?

Maybe if you provide a minimal test case we can run it and see what the
problem is.  My guess would be that editing should work out of the box
(without the need for special code).  From reading the book, I get the
impression that if you use the [insert/append]_column_editable() methods
of the TreeView things should work correctly, but I could be wrong.

--
José