Re: treeview Tab control

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 22:03 +0100, Thomas Sommer wrote:
> Hi Jose,
>
> you will find the hacked treeview from the gtkmm examples in the attachment.
>
> Basically all I did was attaching on_key_press() to signal_key_pressed.
> Funny thing tough: If I add the column
>
> m_TreeView.get_columns();
>
> to the attached function, everything works as I would expect it.
> It just does not seem to make any sense to me.

It doesn't make sense to me either.  What I would suggest is that you
guide yourself from the example that you hacked.  On this system the
example works fine (with tabs, etc.) as you also want.  I can't tell
definitely but, once more, my guess would be that if you handle key
presses, I don't think that you need to pay special attention to the tab
key.  This is just a guess as I'm going by how the original example
works on this system.

--
José