Re: problem using the new printing API ...

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 19:56 -0400, Roberto Alejandro Esp�u�wrote:
> The examples and the program I made from them when executed don't
> print anything in the command line.  Instead they start to load up my
> processor in a very unusual way.  My guess is that there may be a loop
> somewhere.  I use Debian Etch with the gtk and gtkmm libs from the
> 2.10 version.

So these are self-built versions of GTK+ and gtkmm installed somehow on
top of the standard Debian packages? And the other person is using
Gentoo.

I don't know what the problem is but I know that this is the kind of
thing that causes these problems.

www.openismus.com