Re: problem using the new printing API ...

Roberto Alejandro Espí Muñoz wrote:
> I tried both the examples the simple and the advanced printing examples
> from the gtkmm tutorial.  The simple example does't preview nor prints
> and the advanced example shows a customized preview example that hangs
> when you close the window, and doesn't print neither.
>
> Can anyone please provide an example or a patch for the current
> published examples so that they can operate as expected??
>
> Thanks ...

I can confirm this on gentoo ~x86 gtkmm 2.10.9, Gtk+ 2.10.13, glib
2.12.12, glibmm 2.12.8, cairomm 1.2.4

simple:
*enter name, surname, comment
*hit print button or menu entry
*hitting print preview closes the print dialog but does not display anything
*hitting print again has no effect
*pressing quit does hide the window but example does not exit

*enter name, surname, comment
*hit print button or menu entry
*hitting print preview closes the print dialog but does not display anything
*lpq remains empty, pushing print button or menu entry again has no effect
*pressing quit does hide the window but example does not exit

enhanced:
*enter name, surname, comment
*hit print button or menu entry
*hitting print preview closes the print dialog and displays a print
preview window, i close the preview using the close button

	terminal output: DEBUG: print status: Finished

*hitting print again has no effect
*pressing quit does hide the window but example does not exit

idem as in simple when i don't preview and print directly