Re: problem using the new printing API ...

The examples and the program I made from them when executed don't print anything in the command line.  Instead they start to load up my processor in a very unusual way.  My guess is that there may be a loop somewhere.  I use Debian Etch with the gtk and gtkmm libs from the 2.10 version.

Thanks,

On 6/29/07, Marko Anastasov <marko marko anastasov name> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 23:41 -0400, Roberto Alejandro Espí Muñoz wrote:
> I tried both the examples the simple and the advanced printing
> examples from the gtkmm tutorial.  The simple example does't preview
> nor prints and the advanced example shows a customized preview example
> that hangs when you close the window, and doesn't print neither.

Do the programs print any warning when run from command line?
What platform is that on? If it's windows, then it's likely that it
a problem with the Gtk+ windows backend.

Marko

--
teratux