How to make a Gtk::Window popup?

Hi,

How to make a Gtk::Window as  popup.

I have written a class named as KeyBoardWindow by deriving Gtk::Window. In my main screen I added one button named  "Display Keyboard". When this button is clicked the KeyBoardWindow should get displayed. To do this I created an object to KeyBoardWindow class in my MainWindow class and then by using " keyBoardObject = Gtk::manage ( new KeyBoardWindow ); " I invoked the required keyboard window.

Now I need to make this KeyBoardWindow as popup window. I tried this one: " keyBoardObject = Gtk::manage ( new KeyBoardWindow ( Gtk::Window ( Gtk::WINDOW_POPUP ) ) ); ". But this was not working.

I don't know how to make this window as popup. please give me some ideas!.

Thanks!