Re: Gtk2-Perl equivalent to Gtk::CList::row_is_visible method

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 13:54, Niel Das wrote:
I am using Gtk2::SimpleList to present a list.  The list contains many
rows, and I was wondering if there is a method or process in Gtk2 that
will tell if a certain row is currently visible to the user on the screen.

I am wondering if there is an equivalent method and/or process to the
Gtk CList's, Gtk::CList::row_is_visible($row) call?

I am looking at the Gtk2::TreeViewColumn and Gtk2::CellRenderer modules,
since I think those are the modules that determine how a GtkTreeView is
displayed... However I cannot seem to notice an equivalent.

if the point is to know whether to scroll the TreeView so that the
desired row/cell is visible, then really all you need is
Gtk2::TreeView::scroll_to_cell().

otherwise, the treeview exports the methods necessary to reconstruct
such behavior.

gtk-app-devel-list or #gtk+ might have a more informed answer; this is
really just a gtk+ question.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>