[bug] GtkOptionMenu->append()

Unfortunatly,
 unless i'm missing something, the problem i was talking about a few weeks back isn't solved
yet...

I'm trying to add menuitems to a GtkOptionMenu.
Before, it was showing messages about GnomeUIInfo, now it doesn't display anything.

So i assumed it was okay now, but when going to the window showing the GtkOptionMenu, i see that
nothing has been added.

Here are the lines i use for testing :
  my $menuitem1 = Gtk2::CheckMenuItem->new_with_label("Patate");
  $menuitem1->set_name("pa");
  $xml_root->get_widget("optionmenu_menu_lang")->get_menu->append($menuitem1);

Of course, optionmenu_menu_lang is a GtkOptionMenu.
Let me remind you that i'm using Gnome2, Gtk2 and Gtk2::GladeXML at the same time.

My glade file and code is available from the CVS at:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/movixmaker/movixmaker-2/

the testing lines are beginning at line 236 of movixmaker-2.pl .

i'm using at the latest Debian unstable packages, which means:
libextutils-depends-perl 0.202-2
libglib-perl 1.040-1
libgnome2-perl 1.00-3
libgnome2-canvas-perl 1.00-1
libgnome2-vfs-perl 1.001-1
libgtk2-gladexml-perl 1.00-1
libgtk2-perl 1.040-1

i hope you guys can work something out, i'm wishing to autodetect the available languages for
MoviX...
perhaps i should just forget about GtkOptionMenu and use GtkComboBox (which isn't available in
glade-2 :( ).

thanks for your time,
-Pascal

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com