Gtk2-Perl equivalent to Gtk::CList::row_is_visible method

I am using Gtk2::SimpleList to present a list. The list contains many rows, and I was wondering if there is a method or process in Gtk2 that will tell if a certain row is currently visible to the user on the screen. I am wondering if there is an equivalent method and/or process to the Gtk CList's, Gtk::CList::row_is_visible($row) call? I am looking at the Gtk2::TreeViewColumn and Gtk2::CellRenderer modules, since I think those are the modules that determine how a GtkTreeView is displayed... However I cannot seem to notice an equivalent.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Niel