Cache/Save parsed Gtk Builder file?

Hi,
  We are (finally) to the point where our glade-defined UI is not changing often. The downside of that is now builder has to  parse the unchanging ui definition each time the app starts up,  which burns a fair amount of time (10 seconds,  running on an embedded system).

Any ideas/advice for how to speed up the builder parsing process for the UI? I've considered traversing through the builder object and serializing it, but that seems very, very painful.

thanks!
paul