Re: Changing the GUI dynamically created by glade

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:18 AM, Diego Jacobi <jacobidiego gmail com> wrote:
> But you dont need to edit the number of rows in the vbox.
> You can make in Glade like this:
>
> topwindow:
> - vbox0
> - - header
> - - vbox1
> - - - hbox0
> - - - hbox1
> - - - hbox2
> - - - ...
> - - footer
>
> Then get the instance of vbox1 and add as many hbox as you want.
>
> Hope, it helps.

I think, I didn;t get your solution. When I made the GUI in glade, I
will add one hbox. I can't add many hbox initially in the glade as the
number of hbox is varying and can be large (upto 100). So what I
wanted is to increase the number of rows in vbox and then replicate
the hbox . The need is to replicate the whole hbox with all its
properties. How can I retrieve the hbox widget from glade file and
then duplicate it.