Re: GTK remove minimize & maximize buttons

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 11:11, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

quite the opposite: the window manager has everything to do with it.
the WM draws the window decorations, including the min/max/close
buttons.  if the WM chooses to ignore the hints set on the window, it
may feel free to do so.

Maybe is just my poor english but is exactly what I meant.
The WM can feel free to ignore the hint but I can try to have the min/max
disabled right? Using the gtk_window_set_resizable for sure won't make the
effect I want but only the max button will be disabled. Am I wrong?

    -brian

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti