Re: Deploying GTK on win

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Harring Figueiredo wrote:

What is the model you guys use to deploy on Windows -- By this I mean - When creating a distribution with an installer, how to we set up so that the libs are found correclty.

My procedure is not very elegant, but works just fine: the main GTK dlls go into the same directory as the executable. The auxiliary dlls (e.g. image loaders, pango modules) go into a tree that starts in the same directory, with the usual GTK structure.

With this setup, no registry or path entries are required.

Allin Cottrell