Re: Deploying GTK on win

Harring Figueiredo wrote:

What is the model you guys use to deploy on Windows -- By this I mean - When
creating a distribution with an installer, how to we set up so that the libs
are found correclty. I am trying to avoid using REGISTRY stuff for this and
also trying to avoid putting the GTK and my libs on the  WIN golder.

You can:

1) Have GTK runtime in SystemPath
2) Have GTK runtime in same dir as your Exe
3) Create shortcut to your Exe and point "Start in folder" to GTK runtime
4) Add GTK runtime path in registry as Application Path for your Exe.
5) something other???

Goran