Re: Design of MDI aplication

Hi Petr,

on Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Petr Hracek wrote:

Hi Marcus,

I mean following as a SDI application:
Menu with some items and subitems, toolbar a and window, where you can
write some thinks.

The perfect example is OpenOffice Writer or IDE Anjuta.

Or other thing how I can implement following program:
Main application will have menu with items and subitems, toolbar
and other windows where you can see what do server, what do other
programs or processes.
Thanks for you answer.

That is possible using Gtk. As someone else mentioned, you can use a
GtkNotebook for this task and switch between the various documents,
etc. using the GtkNotebook and its various functions.

[...]

Regards
Marcus

--
We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand the
hardware, but we can *see* the blinking lights!