Re: Design of MDI aplication

Hi Marcus,

I mean following as a SDI application:
Menu with some items and subitems, toolbar a and window, where you can write some thinks.

The perfect example is OpenOffice Writer or IDE Anjuta.

Or other thing how I can implement following program:
Main application will have menu with items and subitems, toolbar
and other windows where you can see what do server, what do other programs or processes.
Thanks for you answer.

Petr
Marcus von Appen wrote:

Hi Petr,