Re: cygwin windows build pkg_config

Thanks for the replies.  I was missing a glib pkgconfig entry.  (Sigh...)
But Tor's answer might have something to do with my next problem, which is
that pkg-config worked for me once I added glib, but all of the
directories in the -I and -L lines had '/target/' instead of the
'/cygdrive/c/proj/gtk/xxx/' path, and I had to manually change them to
compile.  Hopefully it won't be too hard for me to figure out once I
dig into it, but if this is some simple oversight that's obvious to
the list I wouldn't object to a prod in the right direction...
Thanks again,
Cheers,

-> Pete