Re: cygwin windows build pkg_config

pete writes:
But Tor's answer might have something to do with my next problem,
which is that pkg-config worked for me once I added glib, but all
of the directories in the -I and -L lines had '/target/' instead of
the '/cygdrive/c/proj/gtk/xxx/' path,

Indeed. A pkg-config built for Unix (including Cygwin) will use the
path prefix as specified in the .pc files. This is because on Unix,
the installation location is fixed at configure time.

Pkg-config built for Windows will replace the configure-time prefix in
the .pc file with one deduced from the location of the .pc file.

--tml