Re: [Shotwell] Improve Shotwell Slideshow - Weekly Report #6

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 19:59, Lucas Beeler <lucas yorba org> wrote:
How does this sound to you, Alexandre?

Sounds great, this will enable me to try everything I want to ;) The idea is still to ship this as some sort of plugin in the final application? If so, it could be possible to include it as an optional component on distributions that already have the newest versions of the libraries. But to be honest, I think it will be a lot of trouble creating a separate plugin with this code.

Regards,
Alexandre

Lucas

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Alexandre Rosenfeld