[weekly report] week 2: RAW Processing in F-Spot

Hi everybody, feels like yesterday since I wrote the last report!

As last week, most of my time was spent on the masters thesis (which has
to be submitted in 9 day).

I did spend some time on studying libraw and hacking together an image
preloading architecture idea that kept me awake for almost a whole
night.

Screencast: http://yokohama.savanne.be/tmp/progressive-loading.ogv

No ideas as to when and in which form this will land in F-Spot, but it
surely has potential. Getting feedback on my first thesis draft
tomorrow, which will decide how much time I'll be able to spend on my
GSoC next week. Let's hope for "lots".

Cheers and let me know what you think of the screencast,
   Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.savanne.be/