[weekly report] week 2: Pulse

Hello,

week 2
------

plan (copied from last report) [0]
----------------------------------

* Getting the mapping of bug tracker to applications in Pulse right
* propose plugin/component system

actual
------

* WSGI + Debugging
This was not planed but I wanted a better way to debug Pulse, from my
blog [1]:

As I’m used to debug my python software with werkzeug I feel very
uncomfortable with my local setup of Pulse: apache2 + pulse.cgi and a
console with tail -f /var/log/apache/errors.log running. I decided to
try to get werkzeug running with Pulse. Trying several things I finally
got something basic running:

http://static.ludwigf.org/stuff/debug1.png

* Getting the mapping of bug tracker to applications in Pulse right
Mapping between bugzilla.gnome.org: As most applications got doap files
that contain a bugzilla url it turned out easy. Got a version working
with elementTree and one with librdf - spend a quite some time getting
into rdf this week.

* propose plugin/component system: I am a little behind on this. I did
several experiments and finally today send some suggestions to my
mentor.

week 3 plan

* reach decision with mentor about plugin system
* other: tbd

[0]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-soc-list/2009-June/msg00028.html

[1]