Re: A few comments regarding Gnome-shell

Florian,

Basic keyboard navigation in the overview has landed today - keyboard focus can be moved to a particular element with Ctrl-Alt-Tab, then its items can be navigated using the arrow keys.

I have had the chance to try this and I have to say, I still think it's too difficult. You can't use the arrow keys right after opening Activities, and the Ctrl-Alt-Tab combination is very undiscoverable.

Why not highlight one of the elements right away? And, why not use just Tab instead of Ctrl-Alt-Tab?