Re: Where's the width of the title bar stored?

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 2:32 PM, G. Michael Carter
<mikey carterfamily ca> wrote:
> Most of the Gnome 3 I can live with, or work around with conky and docky.
>  Since I used to use openbox so I can completely get rid  of the bar, the
> 2.5x increase in the bar is really getting in my way.
> I'm assuming the dimensions of that bar must be stored somewhere can someone
> point me in the right direction?
It's based in part on the font used.  That's changeable in
gconf-editor by navigating to

/apps/metacity/general/titlebar_font

and changing it from "Cantarell Bold 11" to e.g. "Cantarell Bold 6" or whatever.

--Ray