Re: OSTree hosting

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 17:56 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:

> In other words, OBS doesn't replace jhbuild.  OSTree does.

Any other thoughts/opinions?  One thing I will say is that again I'm
just interested right now in having a way for knowledgable GNOME
developers to experiment with it and contribute.  If down the line (say
a month or two) we find it isn't useful for that target audience, we're
not feeling it's worth spending time/money on, I'd be fine with removing
it.