Cannot clone a certain Git module

Hi all,

currently I'm unable to clone the "longomatch" Git module. The download seems to start as usual, but after a while I get the following error message:

$ git clone ssh://mariobl git gnome org/git/longomatch
Cloning into 'longomatch'...
Enter passphrase for key '/home/mariobl/.ssh/id_rsa':
remote: Counting objects: 27755, done.
Write failed: Broken pipe13830/27755), 41.49 MiB | 236 KiB/s
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

This is reproducible, with a difference in the count of the downloadable files. The range goes up sometimes to 93%, but in most cases I cannot get any file at all.

What's the problem here? It works as expected with other modules (recently I've cloned gnome-games, vte and gdk-pixbuf). Don't know for which Bugzilla module I could file a bug.

Cheers,
Mario