Re: Bengali (bn) as a Supported Language in Gnome 2.20

jamil, curious to know how different it is from indian bengali.
indian tamil is not much different from srilankan.
only some usage is different. one can easily understand.
regards
tv

On 9/20/07, Jamil Ahmed <itsjamil gmail com> wrote:

> > The listed one is Bengali (india), which is,
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/bn_IN/gnome-2-20
> >
> > But we are talking for Bengali, which is,
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/bn/gnome-2-20

Then? Bengali (bn) will not be listed as Supported language in Gnome
2.20.0 though it has 80% of UI translations? IIRC, it crossed 80% on
Sep 13, 2007.

What about 2.20.1?

-Jamil

--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!