Re: Bengali (bn) as a Supported Language in Gnome 2.20

On 9/20/07, Khandakar Mujahidul Islam <suzan229 gmail com> wrote:
> Bengali is not present there. Here Bengali (India) is present. these
> are diferent language. So please add Bengali as it is 80%+.
>
> On 9/20/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 00:03 +0600, Jamil Ahmed wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Bengali (bn) [0] has 80% UI translation. But it is not listed in the
> > > Supported languages list of the draft release notes [1] of Gnome 2.20.
> >
> > It's definitely there now, and I think it was always there:
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/en/index.html#rni18

The listed one is Bengali (india), which is,
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/bn_IN/gnome-2-20

But we are talking for Bengali, which is,
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/bn/gnome-2-20

> > > Also the SVN version of the release notes [2] is not updated.
> >
> > What do you mean exactly?

The SVN version of release notes contain, "bn_IN" only. But it should
include "bn" also.