Re: Translations for LSR project

I have a <sigh> licensing question. How does such a statement affect
those of us who have already assigned our translation copyright to
the FSF (for example, translators who contribute to The Translation
Project)?

Sigh is right. I have no idea because IANAL. I believe what we'd like
to do is to *ask* translators to put their translations under the CPL
used by the project. But if you *want* to use <insert your favorite
license here> then so be it. It's your translation and I don't want to
stave off potential translators because of licensing requirements. If
it ever becomes a problem, we'll just have to remove the non-CPL
translations until we find a new solution.

Pete

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)