Re: Translations for LSR project

On 6/1/06, Peter Parente <parente gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for the info. We can definitely look at how well the standard
intltool-update --pot commands works as compared with pygettext.py. My
guess is that intltool misses Python multiline strings, but we don't
have any of those that are translatable anyways.

If I get the standard tools working with LSR, should I just email the
list again?

Yes, please. As soon as LSR is compatible with the standard tools,
we'd love to list it in the translation status pages so that
translators can start translating it and track the status of their
translations.

Furthermore, if you have any questions for getting the standard tools
to work, I'm sure there are some people on this list that can help.
However, if the questions are very specific to implementation details
or bugs in intltool itself, perhaps the intltool mailing list on
freedesktop.org is a better choice.