Re: [Gimp-developer] Updating the website for all the broken download links?

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:

Please give it a go and we'll have a look at the results.

It's currently running against the production wgo.  I have started
configuring a Jenkins build job and found that using a simple http server
does not appear to be enough for the gimp website.  I'm using python -m
SimpleHTTPServer on the htdocs page and I can view
http://localhost:8000and see some of the GIMP website but it appears
largely unstyled.

What server-side software does the GIMP website require?

SAM