[Gimp-developer] Updating the website for all the broken download links?

Hey all,

I've checked the testing website with my commit to fix the download
links to the new URLs. All looked ok, so I cherry-picked to master.
Would be great to have this rolled out to production, because right
now our website just gives a bunch of dead links for getting GIMP.
That's not good and could drive users away to go pick GIMP up from
some possibly bad source.

Also are all our mirror admins aware we changed the source of our main
download? Because if they have scripts to sync with our FTP, then they
will never relay properly our new releases.
Thanks!

Jehan