Re: [Gimp-developer] Some blend modes break in unbounded mode sRGB

Going beyond blend modes, the Levels upper and lower sliders work in unbounded mode sRGB, but the gamma sliders do not:

http://ninedegreesbelow.com/gimpgit/unbounded-srgb-levels-gamma-slider.html

Here's a link to all the tests that I've put up so far:

http://ninedegreesbelow.com/gimpgit/unbounded-srgb-what-works-what-does-not.html

I outlined the testing procedures and included links to the test files. So anyone can duplicate the results and/or find errors in my testing.

If I have made errors in my testing, feedback and correction is very welcome.

Elle